Plague Inc: Evolved - Early Access page
WARNING - Plague Inc: Evolved is currently in active development and features dangerous pathogens – please wash your hands after playing to avoid infection! Only get it if you are ok with sometimes encountering bugs (not the good, world-killing kind)
Current Game Status
At the moment, you can play the following, all of which has been redeveloped from scratch for PC, Mac and Linux with significant enhancements:
- All of the core single player game with 7 disease types and 6 cheat modes
- The mind-controlling Neurax Worm
- The zombie-making Necroa Virus
- The Simian Flu from the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes movie
- The Official Scenarios
- The Speed Run gameplay mode
On top of this, we have the following features that are unique to Plague Inc: Evolved
- Custom Scenarios - play 1000s of scenarios created by the community
- The Scenario Creator tool - create your own worlds and diseases and share them on the Steam Workshop
- VS. Multiplayer - the world is unlucky enough to be infected by two deadly plagues that are battling for control of the world. Whoever infects the world first wins!
We will now be working on COOP multiplayer and fixing / polishing various things before releasing the game and leaving Early Access in early 2016. Not long to go now :)
What's coming in the next evolution (update)?
Competitive Multiplayer is out and people are battling away. Development is now fully-focused on co-op multiplayer...
Get involved in development!
The community of Plague Inc: Evolved has been fantastically supportive during our time in Early Access with lots of people offering to help out. There are now two more ways in which you can get involved with the development of Plague Inc: Evolved if you want:
- Translating the game into different languages; and
- Finding cool photos of the world which we can include in the game.
Translate Plague Inc: Evolved - Help us infect the world
We started translating Plague Inc: Evolved into different languages with player help a few weeks ago – the community response has been fantastic and we are moving ahead quickly. If you want to help us translate Plague Inc: Evolved into your language - then head over to the (translation site :P).
We've had some amazing input from the community regarding this, and we have now managed to get pictures for every country in the game! Thanks so much to everyone that has made an efforts, there are several community contributions that will be appearing in game before long :)
Give us your feedback!