This is just the beginning!
Who we are looking for:
Ndemic Creations is looking for another technical genius to join forces with us and help us with the next stage of global domination!
We want a talented and passionate C++ programmer with experience in games to help us improve and extend Plague Inc. as well as work on future games.
You will have full ownership and responsibility for major technical parts of the game and be involved in all aspects of game development (if you want to be). You will work directly with the games designer and collaborate with our existing programmer as required.
- Implementing new game mechanics/UI in Plague Inc.
- Adding new features to the Plague engine
- Future – programming new game
- Optional – designing tools (e.g. debugging, profiling, web services), porting
- Demonstrable 3+ years experience with C++ game programming (or smaller, but interesting projects)
- Experience in OpenGL (or DirectX and willing to learn OpenGL) (fixed-pipeline)
- Vector (2D) and general math skills
- Ability to read and understand code written by others
- Flexibility and able to work independently with a strong work ethic
- Passionate about producing exceptionally high quality games
- (helpful) Experience with Objective-C or iOS development
- (helpful) Multi-platform development experience (windows, linux and mac)
- (helpful) Able to work from London based office
- Make a difference and be part of something exciting. This is your opportunity to use your technical skills to your full potential and see your work enjoyed by millions of people all over the world.
- Industry leading compensation package (inc. profit share on games / stock options)
- Flexible employment structure – freelancer or employee
- James Vaughan – CEO and Founder. Created Ndemic Creations in order to make games that he really wanted to play. Producer, Game Designer and everything else…
- Mario Hros – programmer. In charge of the game engine, UI, server stuff, advising James on code and everything else technical.
- Sofia – graphics. Joshua – sound