About Ndemic Creations
Ndemic Creations is a leading, independent game studio dedicated to making intelligent, sophisticated and high-quality strategy games. Based in Bristol, UK, Ndemic achieved extreme success with its first game, Plague Inc. – a global hit with over 160 million players which is one of the top five most successful paid mobile games ever. Ndemic’s latest game is Rebel Inc., a political/military simulation inspired by events in Afghanistan.
Key facts and awards:
- Plague Inc. has remained at the top of sales charts worldwide .
- Founder James Vaughan originally set out to make Plague Inc.
- James was invited to about the disease models inside the game
- We worked with our community to raise over
- Recognised by the Sunday Times as the (2016)
- Recognised by the Sunday Times as the (2017)
- Won the UK’s most prestigious business award - (2018)
- On behalf of all players of Plague Inc.,.
About Plague Inc.
Plague Inc. is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation. Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself. Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay, Plague Inc. evolves the strategy genre and pushes gaming (and you) to new levels. It’s You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!
Since its initial development in 2012, Plague Inc. has expanded across multiple formats (as Plague Inc: Evolved) and is now available on , , and . There is also a best selling physical which lets players compete against each other in the real world.