Interesting things in 2013:
- - adding the zombie producing Necroa Virus
- French, Italian, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese languages added to Plague Inc.
- I was invited to
- Plague Inc. won
- I spoke at
- I finally made the website look nice :)
- Cool article on the Escapist
- - adding speed runs and CDC content
- Japanese, Korean, Russian languages added to Plague Inc.
- In a world first,
- Moved into (Office Zero!)
- Went back to Atlanta to do a panel with some top CDC people at Dragon Con
- Plague Inc.
- Plague Inc. players procuded some amazing art and stories. Special mention goes to which I now have printed in my office and
- Polygon wrote an in depth
- Bloomberg got some and also did a about Plague Inc.
- - adding real world scenarios
- At Christmas -
How did Plague Inc. do:
- 5th most popular paid app in the USA and Japan
- 2nd most popular paid app in South Korea and Germany
- One of the top ten most popular paid games in the UK, France, Russia, Canada and Australia (and many other countries)
I am immensely proud of these numbers. These rankings are not picked, they can't be influenced or manipulated. These rankings are hard, absolute facts, driven from millions and millions of people voting with their time and money. The fact that so many people have chosen to enjoy Plague Inc. is both humbling and incredibly rewarding.
- Add Chinese + other languages to Plague Inc.
- Add new scenarios to Plague Inc. (secret)
- Add new plague types to Plague Inc. (also secret)
- Bring Plague Inc. to other platforms (very secret)
- Do New Stuff (top secret)